How to run TC / C Programming Language on any Windows

Posted by How to .... on Saturday, June 3, 2017

After a long time, I am not writing an article...
And this blog becomes full of spider web.

So now I wanna share something that looks interesting for any college students (expecially IT Department)
Maybe you will study about C Programming Language like me.

At the first time, I wanna learn this language
But actually my notebook is on Windows 7-64bit
And you must know that C Programming Language only work for 32bit (Very Stable for Windows XP)

But I already enjoyed my Windows7-64bit
I won't kill my happiness only for this language.
So I find the other ways.

And I stop when I see a simple quote from a master.
The answer is my old application, when I learn Pascal programming language.

Yeah, the answer is Dosbox
You will know this program if you learn IT from the basic one.

Dosbox is an application to write a program, that's what I know about Dosbox hehe...
Let's go to the point !
How to run TC / C Programming Language on any Windows

1. Pray to God before doing any activities
2. Make sure that you wanna run TC / C Programming Language on any Windows
3. Make sure that you have Dosbox Installer and TC / C Programming Language
If you don't have it, you can download it here for Dosbox and here for TC
4. Install Dosbox & Extract TC to C:\
5. Run Dosbox and write :
"mount C C:\" Enter
"C:" Enter
"cd tc" Enter
"tc.exe" Enter

6. You will see a blue screen inside of the Dosbox
7. Happy Programming !
8. That is the way how to run TC / C Programming Language on any Windows, no matter you are using Windows XP , 7 ,8 ,10 on 32 or 64bit.

Okay how to run TC/ C Programming language on any Windows worked 100% on me !
Give it a try...

So easy , right ?


Blog, Updated at: 8:31 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment